Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Friends are born not made!!!

I am dedicating this post to some very special people in my life.. Let me take this narrative through those few folks in my life who mean a lot to me.. who have been my pillars of support at the most needed occasions... They have influenced me in different ways in different phases of my life.. Yes, I am talking about the best of my buddies! My friends who have stayed by me through thick and thin. Those friends who touched my heart in a way that their friendship would be fondly remembered even if they cease being my friend. I have cent percent faith in most of them. I never doubted their intentions. So here goes the list:

1. Sweety - I must say a really cute and lovable person. We seldom meet each other. Sweety was one of the first best friends I made in school. Yes, our friendship since then had remained intact. It just grows as years pass by. More of a soul mate, even if we don't talk often, we could just continue from where we left. She is blessed with a baby boy and am really really happy for her. Our friendship has successfully celebrated 14 years and am damn sure it will continue to flourish no matter what or where our geographical locations are.

2.M - I can't tell you how grateful I am to you. You had taught me a lot. I admire you a lot. The kind of determination and strength that you displayed in spite of the setbacks and hardships you faced is amazing. It is rare to find people like you. You are very independent, devout and a little sensitive. (Your sensitive side is less known to the world). You pass off for an 'Iron Lady'. I can't thank you enough for being there as a pillar of support at a time when I needed you the most. You are the classic example for "a friend in need is a friend indeed". This was one of the earliest proverbs I learned in my great school.

3. M2 - Amazing that I have some very good friends who've names starting with M. M2 is very humble. M2 is very sensible, mature and intelligent. But M2 can be a little childish very rarely.Words are not often required when we have to convey something to her. She senses the situations, learns quickly from the surroundings. It is the kind of same wavelength which makes me comfortable to be friends with you. And yes, you are very generous in your love towards friends.

4. K - Chirpy, bubbly, lively - these are the adjectives with which I would like to describe you. Again it is a kind of wavelength and warmth that helps the two of us in confiding with each other. It is really good to have friends like you. I had criticized you at times, but my dear I just intended your well being. You are child like and childish alternatively!! I like you the way you are..

5.G- OMG! You are just adorable. Whenever we were together you had been just like a sibling. I must say an elder sis! I really loved being scolded by you. You were one unique character that I have ever met. So short-tempered, yet very idealistic, determined and self-willed. You were amazing. I have learned a lot from you as well. I felt so secure when you were around. You took care of me, motivated me and what not. I wish we could spent some time together.

That's all for today and thank you dear friends for being in my life in different stages of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Nostalgia!

Whenever I get back to this happy place of mine, I feel so elated. Typing away what comes to mind without any reservations as to who is goi...