Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Impressions

It has been a long time since I thought of blogging.. Well today I started it... Writing has always been a passion for me. While doing my graduation in literature I dreamt of becoming a writer one day. I guess this thought would have occurred to many students of literature in the initial days of their literature study. I don't know how many of them thought so, but I definitely did.
I believe this idea of blogging is actually an attempt to fulfill that dream. I have read writing can relieve you of your stress which comes as a result of the mad rat race that we encounter everyday. 'The mad rat race' if I remember correctly is more of a cliche. I think I read it first in a play of Miller's.
So here I post my first entry with the hope of continuing it for a long time in my life. Life is unpredictable. You never know what happens next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Nostalgia!

Whenever I get back to this happy place of mine, I feel so elated. Typing away what comes to mind without any reservations as to who is goi...