Friday, April 20, 2012

Dedicated to the "Vicious circle"

Work, work, and more work :(

It has been ages since I posted something on my blog. Life has been through a roller-coaster ride since my last blog entry (I got married!! I got a good promotion!! I love my job... Of course, I love my sweetheart more!!! I enjoy my work.. My sis is getting married :o and many more stuffs) Life is like that... At the end of the day, I am happy...

I love to write. But I'm too lazy. I, sometimes pen down my thoughts in a diary. But that too is very rare. I want to do a lot of things. But I am doing a very few things. Basically, I am damn lazy........
I know it. But I am not doing anything to change my lethargic nature. And doing nothing is pestering me.
Well, as of now I prefer my style of writing to be like that of  Albert Camus or Beckett of the Absurd genre of literature.

Am tired.

These are the ramblings of a poor soul at the end of the day she worked the most in the last few years!!!!

PS: Am sane..totally..just found a light way of coming back to my blog... Would love to come back often!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Nostalgia!

Whenever I get back to this happy place of mine, I feel so elated. Typing away what comes to mind without any reservations as to who is goi...