Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Resolutions...

It was really hard searching for a subject to write on.. It is a new year..new resolutions..but its always difficult to let go of a past which again prompted to go for the new resolutions. It is not the dearth of a subject but rather the obscurity and abstractness of the subject which is stopping me to pursue it.
I try to de personalize my scribblings but then this 'I' keeps recurring. I wonder if I am a little self obsessed. No, may be I am more of an introspect who likes to evaluate and judge every thought and action of mine. Why do I find it difficult to accept that the subject has to change. It has to be something noble, liberating and not a lament of what is past and bygone.
Life often takes one through strange and abrupt routes. This is oft-heard in the discourse about human life. But I have been through the uncertain so much in my life that I don't believe anything to be stable and reliable. Of late, life has taught me to expect the unexpected. Joy and sorrow come together that it becomes hard to differentiate the two and I wonder whether to rejoice or grieve. The instability and unpredictability of life baffles me at this juncture of my life when I am blessed with so many good things. I wonder if the good will remain longer and life won't give me bumps again. There is so much to write, so much to think. I wish to pen down everything that comes to my mind.
I believe my New Year resolutions would stay in place and this year be something memorable as always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Nostalgia!

Whenever I get back to this happy place of mine, I feel so elated. Typing away what comes to mind without any reservations as to who is goi...